Designed as an alternative to the traditional coach screw mainly used for timber to timber applications. Wafer head for improved clamping and a low profile finish. Stainless steel must be used where there is corrosive environment and/or the base material has inherent corrosive characteristics e.g. Green Oak.
- Wafer head countersunk and TX40 recess
- Stainless Steel offers superior corrosion resistance, perfect for highly corrosive environments
- Helix shank for removing debris and to improve clamping
- Single slash point to reduce torque and the risk of timber splitting at low edge distance
- 25° sharp point and single lead for a fast start and improved thread acceptance
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.