Specifically designed for fixing cement board to timber and thin sheet metal (max. 0.6mm). Self-countersinking head for a secure and flush finish. Twin-cut point with a hi-low thread. Exterior grade coating for superior corrosion resistance in damp or corrosive environments, when compared to standard fasteners.
- Organic plating withstands 1,500 hours in salt spray test
- Fixing to timber and thin sheet metal (max. 0.6mm)
- Twin-cut for rapid pick-up and reduce torque
- Ribs under the head for improved countersinking
- Fire Classification - A1
- Sizes: 4.2 x 32mm or 4.2 x 42mm