Specifically designed for fixing cement board steel dry-lining frames (max. 3.0mm). Self-countersinking head for a secure and flush finish. Self-drilling point with a self-tapping thread. Exterior grade coating for superior corrosion resistance in damp or corrosive environments, when compared to standard fasteners.
- Organic plating withstands 1,500 hours in salt spray test
- Self-drilling point for fixing to light section steel (Max. 3mm)
- Ribs under the head for improved countersinking
- Also known as cementitious board screws
- Fire Classification - A1
- Sizes: 4.2 x 32mm or 4.2 x 42mm