British type hose clamp-welding joint
Slot Type screw
Steel W1 Zinc Plated (anticorrosive)
Various sizes 9.5mm-12mm to 110mm-140mm bandwidth
BS5315-1991-DIN3017. Used to moderate water pressure, made from zinc plated carbon steel.
General purpose hose clamps are ideal for hose sealing and use in many different applications with a high mechanical load.
With its tensile strength, high fracture torque and even tension force distribution, it sets the standard for modern hose clamps
It is a thoroughly tested multi-purpose hose clamp, which opens up a new dimension in the field of innovative connection technology.
Typical applications for hose clamps are:
- Cooling water or oil lines
- Vacuum and pressure fuel lines and vent lines
- De-(pressurized) fuel lines and vent lines
- Connections in sanitary installations
- Connections in the white goods industry
- Hose connections in commercial vehicles industries
- Air ducts, both vacuum and excess pressure applications (eg charged air)
The high degree of security reserves ensure maximum protection against over tightening which makes the clamp manually nearly "indestructible". The band inner side of the clamp is smooth, so that the hose is protected from damage even when exposed to extreme compression.
Free UK Delivery. Trust MultiScrew.