SELF DRILLING METAL ZINC DRYWALL SCREWS PLASTERBOARD DRYLINING - ALL LENGTHS
Self Drill Drywall Screw PH2 -BZP. CE APPROVED.
For fixing dry lining to steel section (0.9-3.0mm)
- Screw Sizes:3.5 x 25mm, 3.5 x 32mm, 3.5 x 38mm, 3.5 x 42mm, 3.5 x 50mm, 3.5 x 55mm, 3.9 x 65mm, 4.2 x 75mm, 4.8 x 100mm, 4.8 x 125mm
Pack Sizes:10, 25, 50, 100, 200, 400, 600, 1000
• The twin/fine thread gives an excellent fixing into steel section.
• No2 drill point gives excellent drilling performance into thicker gauge steel (3.0mm)
• Bugle head reduces likelihood of damaging the paper surface
• Surface hardened up to 750 HV to prevent torque shearing under load and a core hardness of up to 450 HV for improved ductility
• Fully threaded up to 50mm, partially threaded thereafter
• Zinc plated to withstand 50 hours salt spray test
• Made from C10-18 Steel
Bugle Head - A curved surface under head to prevent damage to surface. Standard recess for self-drilling and drywall screws.
Classic Thread - Special Thread Configuration gives ultimate performance and high pull-out resistance. Partially threaded from 50mm.
Self Drilling - For drilling into metals without the need for pre-drilling.
Free Fast UK Delivery by Royal Mail. Trust MultiScrew
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.