SELF DRILLING METAL DRYWALL SCREWS FINE THREAD DRY LINING WOOD ZINC PLASTERBOARD PARTITIONS
Self Drill Drywall Screw PH2 -BZP. CE APPROVED.
For fixing dry lining to steel section (0.9-3.0mm)
- The twin/fine thread gives an excellent fixing into steel section.
- No2 drill point gives excellent drilling performance into thicker gauge steel (3.0mm)
- Bugle head reduces likelihood of damaging the paper surface
- Surface hardened up to 750 HV to prevent torque shearing under load and a core hardness of up to 450 HV for improved ductility
- Fully threaded up to 50mm, partially threaded thereafter
- Zinc plated to withstand 50 hours salt spray test
- Made from C10-18 Steel
Bugle Head - A curved surface under head to prevent damage to surface. Standard recess for self-drilling and drywall screws.
Classic Thread - Special Thread Configuration gives ultimate performance and high pull-out resistance. Partially threaded from 50mm.
Self Drilling - For drilling into metals without the need for pre-drilling.
Free Fast UK Delivery by Royal Mail. Trust MultiScrew
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.