M6 M8 A2 STAINLESS STEEL COACH BOLTS CUP SQUARE CARRIAGE BOLTS SCREWS 6mm 8mm
- A2 Stainless Steel Cup Square
- A2 Stainless Steel for high corrosion resistance
- A2 Carriage Bolt Manufactured to DIN603
- A Carriage Bolt or Coach Bolt is mostly used in wood, with a domed top and a square under the head, designed to pull into the wood as the nut is tightened. A Carriage Bolt can also be used in drilled concrete fences and gate posts to fasten wooden posts and panels.
- CE APPROVED
- Rust resistant for exterior use
- Metric coarse thread
- Free UK Post
Domed top and a square under the head. The square section grips into the part being fixed; preventing the bolt from turning when the nut is tightened.
Please contact us if you require full or partial thread.
We are UK supply so buy with confidence. Trust MultiScrew.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.