M6 A2 STAINLESS STEEL CUP SQUARE CARRIAGE BOLTS COACH SCREWS WITH FULL NUTS 6mm
- A2 Stainless Steel Cup Square with matching Full Hex Nuts
- A2 Stainless Steel for high corrosion resistance. 304 Stainless Steel.
- A2 Carriage Bolt Manufactured to DIN603
- A Carriage Bolt or Coach Bolt is mostly used in wood, with a domed top and a square under the head, designed to pull into the wood as the nut is tightened. A Carriage Bolt can also be used in drilled concrete fences and gate posts to fasten wooden posts and panels.
- CE APPROVED
- Rust resistant for exterior use
- Metric coarse thread
- Free UK Post
Domed top and a square under the head. The square section grips into the part being fixed; preventing the bolt from turning when the nut is tightened.
Cup square bolts are also commonly referred to as carriage bolts or coach bolts due to their original usage in the manufacture of rolling stock. Cup square bolts consist of a domed circular head with a square neck portion and then a round shank.
The shank consists of both a plain load bearing portion as well as a threaded portion. Cup Square bolts are usually used in conjunction with a hexagon threaded nut (cup sq hex) which fastens onto the thread of the Cup square bolt.
The bolt is locked into placed by the square neck as the nut is fastened onto the stationary bolt. Cup square bolts are widely used in construction, engineering, fencing and woodworking environments.
As with hexagon headed bolts, when measuring the length of a Cup square bolt it is important to measure from the underside of the head and not to include the bolt head to the end of threaded portion.
The diameter of the cup square bolt is measured from the actual diameter of the threaded portion and not the square neck.
Please contact us if you require full or partial thread.
We are UK supply so buy with confidence. Trust MultiScrew.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.