Trade Supply of Screws & Fixings at Competitive Prices
M5 M6 GENUINE THUNDER BOLT PAN HEAD TORX MASONRY CONCRETE ANCHOR SCREW BOLT
M5 & M6 Genuine Pan Head Torx Thunderbolts
Available in pack sizes of 4, 8, 12, 24, 50 or 100.
Simply drill a hole using the correct masonry drill bit, remove the dust and debris and wind in. No need for plastic plugs.
These bolts are classed as non-expansion anchors which means they won't stress the concrete when fixing.
The unique patented concave thread design taps its own thread and provides a rapid, low torque installation with exceptional pull out resistance. It also allows the user to adjust or remove the bolt ensuring a secure and accurate installation. This stress free, non-expansion through fixing is the new solution for medium duty anchoring into concrete, brick, stone, wood and concrete block replacing the need for traditional anchors such as through bolts, shield, sleeve and drop-in anchors
Always 'over drill' the hole by 10mm
Use 5mm Hammer Drill Bit for the M5 Thunderbolt
Use 6mm Hammer Drill Bit for the M6 Thunderbolt
TX 25 Bit required for M5 Thunderbolt
Tx30 Bit required for M6 Thunderbolt
NOTHING CAN STOP THE MIGHTY THUNDERBOLT™
• Fixes over full embedment giving secure fix through voids
• Balancing thread ensures correct alignment of anchor
• One-piece non-expansion fixing anchor for close-to-edge fixing
• Self-tapping thread allows for total removal of anchor
• 25º helix angle of thread for reduced setting torque
• Core diameter designed to avoid trapping dust whilst maintaining optimum performance loads
• Manufactured in accordance with ISO 9000 from high grade steel
• Achieves a tensile strength of 800N/mm² (after heat treatment)