Yellow 15mm GRIPIT Plasterboard Fixings
GripIt are designed for use with all types of plasterboard installations. Using their uniquely designed slim gripping wings, GripIt fold out in the gap behind the board and produce the most effective and secure fixing in the world today.
One 15mm fixing can hold up to a maximum load of 142kg (safe load up to 71kg).
Fits 9.5mm to 15mm thick plasterboard.
Each Yellow 15mm GripIt comes with a 4.00mm x 25mm wood screw.
The incredible loading capabilities of GripIt are derived from a unique combination of mechanical innovation and physical engineering. Each component is designed to work in harmony to create the most effective plasterboard anchoring device on the market today.
- Product length: 20mm.
- Product diameter: 15mm.
- Product type: plasterboard fixing.
- Safe load: 71kg.
- Max load: 142kg.
- Colour: yellow.
- Brand: Gripit.
- Material: acetal plastic.
- Head type: countersunk head.
- Manufacturer guarantee: 1 year manufacturer's guarantee.
Easy and quick to install, cannot be over tightened, no vapour barrier damage and fits dry lining wall constructions
- Grip It 'The worlds ultimate Plasterboard Fixing
- GripIt® are designed for use with all types of plasterboard installations.
- Using their uniquely designed slim gripping wings
- GripIt® fold out in the gap behind the board and produce the most effective and secure fixing in the world today
- Removable & Reusable
- Easy & Quick to install
- 100% Universal
Available in pack sizes of 2, 4, 8, 12, 25, 50 or 100.
Please make your Pack Quantity selection from the drop down menus at the top of the page
Image is for illustrative purposes only.