Grip It 20mm Brown Plasterboard Fixings 185kg Max Load
GripIt are designed for use with all types of plasterboard installations. Using their uniquely designed slim gripping wings, GripIt fold out in the gap behind the board and produce the most effective and secure fixing in the world today.
- One 20mm fixing can hold up to a maximum load of 185kg (safe load up to 93kg).
- Fits 9.5mm to 15mm thick plasterboard.
- Each 20mm brown Gripit fixing comes with one M6 x 30mm bolt.
The incredible loading capabilities of GripIt are derived from a unique combination of mechanical innovation and physical engineering. Each component is designed to work in harmony to create the most effective plasterboard anchoring device on the market today.
Product length: 20mm.
Product diameter: 20mm.
Product type: plasterboard fixing.
Safe load: 93kg.
Max load: 185kg.
Material: acetal plastic.
Head type: pan head.
Manufacturer guarantee: 1 year manufacturer's guarantee.
Easy and quick to install, cannot be over tightened, no vapour barrier damage and fits dry lining wall constructions
- Grip It 'The worlds ultimate Plasterboard Fixing
- GripIt® are designed for use with all types of plasterboard installations.
- Using their uniquely designed slim gripping wings
- GripIt® fold out in the gap behind the board and produce the most effective and secure fixing in the world today
- Removable & Reusable
- Easy & Quick to install
- 100% Universal
Available in pack sizes of 2, 4, 8, 12, 25, 50 or 100.
Please make your Pack Quantity selection from the drop down menus at the top of the page
Image is for illustrative purposes only.