CYLINDRICAL HEAD CONCRETE SCREWS
This Multi-Fix screw offers a rapid and effective light duty anchoring system for fixing into concrete, brick, stone, concrete block and wood.
A free T30 drive bit is supplied with every order of 100 box multiples.
- Flat countersunk head with 5 locking ribs.
- Deep high/low thread to give high pull-out resistance and waste extraction.
- Serrated V-threads to achieve optimum insertion into all masonry types.
- The next generation of frame fixings, no additional nylon plugs required.
- 7.5mm screw diameter, pilot hole size 6mm except for concrete where 6.5mm should be used.
This through fixing provides a single solution and replaces traditional fixings such as nylon frame and hammer fixings.
Ideal for fixing window and door frames, timber beams, battens, wooden laths, facades, metal profiles, panels etc. to masonry.
Suitable for fixing to concrete, solid brick, perforated brick, hollow blocks, natural stone etc.
Torx T30 drive recess to reduce driver wear and prevent camming out.
Free Royal Mail Delivery. Trust MultiScrew.