- Organically plated to withstand up to 1,000 (min) hours salt spray resistance.
- Used for attaching decking board to a timber substrate. Coated with a patented multi-layer corrosion resistant plating this screw is ideal for outdoor applications.
- The impact resistant head with ribs underneath for improved countersinking.
- The Helix removes debris and a 40° deep single thread provides a secure fixing with high pull-out resistance.
- Twin Cut for rapid "pick-up" and reduced splitting.
- The C2 decking screw comes with a double countersunk head and a double slash point for rapid pick-up. The organic green coating is able to with stand 1000 hour of salt spray testing and the T20 recess provides great fit and drive. The bit is provided inside the tub.
- Double Countersunk with Helix to assist with self-countersinking
- Partially threaded to increase clamping effectiveness
- 40° single deep thread to provide a secure fixing with a high pull-out resistance
- Type 17 slash point to reduce torque and the likelihood of the timber splitting when the screw is inserted close to the edge.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.