A traditional twin-thread woodscrew with single lead start for a fast installation. Mainly used in soft timber applications or masonry with a plastic plug.
- Double countersunk head reduces the likelihood of head shear and assists completion of countersinking
- Partially threaded from 1 1/4€� and above
- Made from C10-18 steel to ensure consistent quality
- 60° twin-threads with parallel shank for faster insertion and greater pull-out resistance
- Surface hardened up to 750 HV to prevent torque shearing under load and a core hardness of up to 450 HV for improved ductility
- 25° sharp point and single lead for a fast start and improved thread acceptance
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.