A single thread woodscrew mainly used in various types of timber and man-made boards or into masonry with the use of a plastic plug.
- Pan head with a square recess to improve clamping
- Wax lubricated to enhance screw insertion time, extra driving torque and resistance to corrosion
- 40° deep single thread to provide a secure fixing with high pull-out resistance
- 25° sharp point and single lead for a fast start and improved thread acceptance
- All sizes up to and including 75mm are fully threaded and lengths 80mm and above all have 70mm thread length
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.