This stress free, non-expansion through fixing is the new solution for heavy duty anchoring into concrete, brick, stone, wood and concrete block replacing the need for traditional anchors such as throughbolts, shield, sleeve and drop-in anchors. Countersunk head for a flush finish.
- TIMCO micro plating technology gives a higher resistance to corrosion and enhances speed of installation
- High-Low parallel threads for ease of insertion and high pull-out values
- Removable & adjustable non-expansion through fixing
- Unique concave thread configuration
- Countersunk head gives a discreet finish into pre-counterunk holes
- All steel, non-flammable fixing conforming to BS 7671 standard's 18th edition, which requires wiring systems to be supported by materials which are unlikely to prematurely collapse in the event of a fire.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.