Type: Scaffold Board
- Board Retaining Clamps are designed to prevent the scaffold boards being affected any uplift from wind, this component has a double flange which sits flush on top of two adjacent boards.
- Supplied to BS1139, our Pressed Steel Board Retaining Coupler are used to secure Timber Scaffold boards to the transom below. Sometimes referred to as a left/right board clip as it secures two boards by its unique design.
- Sitting between the boards, it is fixed to the tubular transom below, also has holes to allow the fitting to be nailed or screwed to the boards.
- This is a zinc plated board clamp meaning that it will have a greatly improved life span.
- Image for illustrative purposes only. Finish and colour may vary.
- 10 pieces
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.